Monday, March 16, 2009

Art Class Chaos

Okay so it wasn't exactly chaos but very close. Ava & Jake attended their first art class today and lets say there was a lot of smeared paint and floating pasta pieces. My two would not stay still for one second so I am grateful that MIL went with me. They were swinging and flinging more paint brushes than I could count. I have to say I couldn't go by myself..just couldn't. I meant to take pictures but I also couldn't bring myself to bring my camera into the art class. I got a Nikon D40 last week and am really scared its going to break. The camera store clerk said if I dropped it, it was pretty much broken. I think I have to get over this though. I need to take some pictures.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I always wear my camera around my neck when it is near the kids! But there are definitely some places I don't take it.