Friday, February 6, 2009

20 months is sooooo much better than 17 months


I learned this at a playdate with a friend that has 17 month old twins. We went to a mall and strolled a little, let them play at the mall playground, and had some lunch. These twins brought back 17 month memories and not good ones at that. They were squirmy and cranky and you could tell they just wanted out of the stroller.... and with 17 month old twins this is just not a possibility at a mall.
So it gave me a nice peaceful feeling that my twins are growing and becoming more content. When I go to a mall by myself, I need to keep them confined to a stroller. Otherwise I would pull my hair out. I am happy that they are getting to a point where it feels like they are understanding that.
My next step is to continue to grow with my babies and make sure that I am allowing them the freedom that they can handle. Laura C had a great post about how sometimes twins can exceed your expectations.

No comments: