Saturday, February 7, 2009

We are 20 months old

Dear Jake, Today you turned 20 months old. Boy have you given me a run for my money. You have become a quick little boy with a mischievious grin. You love to climb on anything and everything and to tell you the truth this makes your momma's heart stop at least 35 times a day. You do not like to stop for too many hugs and kisses because you are always too busy looking for a "car" or a "choo choo". Car seems to be your favorite word lately. We'll add that to mama, dada, bye, baby, dog. Words at this point are not your strong suit but you are adding to your repetoire every day. You love to play air drums just like your daddy; you'll be a pro any day now. Happy month my little boy. I love you bigger than what my heart can hold.








Dear Ava, You are nearly 2 years old, only 4 months away. You are such a sweet, gentle girl. You love to give kisses and hugs and gentle caresses when they are needed. You love to dance oh do you love it. You dance to all the music on Jack's Big Music show and any other tunes that happen to catch your ear. You love love love to eat blueberries or "blues" as you call them. You also love pancakes and any kind of dipping sauce. You are saying more words than I can keep up with and you've got lots of animal sounds down pat. You are a growing, evolving young girl and I love you bigger than what my heart can hold.



No comments: