Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Fuzz

Do the weekends seem fuzzy to you? They just go by like a blur. I always want to relax and slow our pace down but instead we try to cram in as much as possible. One day!?! This weekend included a trip to pick up a playhouse (yeah!), a mall trip, and a trip to IKEA on opening weekend in Charlotte (CRAZY, I know!). Maybe next weekend will be more relaxing.

Well last week I ventured out to my first Mother of Multiples playdate. It was at Rolly Pollies (a place I would recommend). They had all types of gymnastics equipment and a bouncy house with a slide (the favorite). Ava and Jake went non-stop for an hour. By the end they were red faced and ready for a nap.Ava is so adventurous. She loved the slide and just wanted to climb back up so she could go down again.
Jake was a little scared at first (look at the face!!!), but he got the swing of it and loved it as well.


The squishy block pit was a second favorite. I didn't like it as much because I feel like the kids were going to get buried in the blocks. Once you were inside it was hard to push up on anything because everything was so squishy.


So after two solo outings last week, I learned that maybe it is okay to venture out alone with two. Hopefully it will only get better! Mondays are usually a drag but maybe I just need a different outlook. Here it goes!!!


1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Looks so fun! I need to get the boys out and about but unfortunately the stomach flu has paid a visit again. Spring?? Where are you????