Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Language Explosion

Ava has taken off in the last week in terms of her language. I finally feel like when I say things she really understands me. A couple of nights ago she woke up and said "I stuck" (her legs were tangled up in a sheet). It was so cute and I remember thinking, half asleep, "how does she know the word stuck?" Yesterday, she fell while we were outside and I asked her if she was okay. She replied, "I okay!" So precious and it just happens all of a sudden.

I am off to prepare for my MoM Spring Sale. Who knew that tagging a few things would be so much work!

1 comment:

mames said...

hi patricia. thanks for the great comments.

i saw that you asked about our camera. we use a canon xti body and a fixed 50mm lens. i hope that does not sound like total jargon. the body was purchased separate from the lens because the kit lens canon sells is craptastic. our lens is technically called the EF 50mm f/1.4. once you learn to use it, it is the best lens ever and a pretty reasonable price.

if you have any more questions you can email me. we shoot a lot and my husband took quite a few classes so that made my life much richer and the camera a lot less scary when we transitioned to digital.

i also read your post on bed rest. seems like so long ago in so many ways. glad we both came through with lovely healthy kids.